The development steps of the project:
- DX server
- Separate handling of the DX server and its GUI. (80%)
- Understand most of the code. (30%)
- Preserve software and openGL rendering. I am removing out all other
rendering modes. I think they are not relevant.
(90% - Both renderings are working. Clean-up is required.
OpenGL implementation must be be cleaned. It is messy.)
- Develop several hundred test cases for the code base.
Check coverage of the code. (0%)
- Perform static analysis of code and perform memory checks. (0%)
- Larger memory handling. More than 2 GB. (10%)
- 64 bit capable code. (10%)
- Multi-threaded execution. (20%)
- DX Graphical User Interface
- Integrate with new DX server and GTK+. (0%)
- Implement all or most of its original feature. (40%)
I have some initial success. See